Friday, March 7, 2008

Some Of The Work I Do On The Side.....






I have been renovating and remodeling rooms at the Texas Girls' Choir building for the past couple of years...one of those things that I try to slip in between everything else I do....I have completed quite a few rooms and have about a million left. It's fun work, watching the building move into THIS century. There are others who work in different areas but all to the same end- updating a very old building. The gardens and exterior walls are coming together nicely, there is new wiring being installed, photos becoming more organized on the walls, and new paint EVERYWHERE- a group effort if there ever was one. These are some of my contributions.... by the way-the last one was done completely left-handed because I had surgery on my right hand and was wearing a cast that did not allow for holding a paintbrush...I will re-do that one someday...

No comments: