Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Luckiest Puppy On Earth




A friend called me before leaving for Spring Break in Florida, asking if I knew anyone looking for Yellow Lab pups...I did. We exchanged a few phone numbers and I made the calls. The puppy was on the other side of Stephenville and here's the Six Degrees Of Separation: Susan has a friend named Ro who is a pet sitter, Ro has a friend whose daughter is dating a boy named Cody who is friends with Mary's son who lives next door to the puppy. Whew!!!!! Cody picked up the 6 week old pup on a Sunday and came back home to Grapevine, on Tuesday Mary brought the pup halfway to Fort Worth and I picked it up from her. Now the puppy lives with Rachelle and her little Rosie dog. Quite spoiled by now, I believe.

Even more amazing is that, while pregnant, the mother dog was hit by a truck and nearly died. ALL 9 PUPS SURVIVED...

No comments: